Here you can select your cabin of choice and pay the required deposit to confirm your reservation. Cabin cost and deposit amounts vary by category. Once you begin the reservation process by selecting the number of guests below, you can review the cabin pricing and select your cabin from our interactive deck maps.
Please have the passport names and the date of birth information available for all guests that will be sharing your cabin before you start your reservation.
|Mon, April 22, 2024
|Port Canaveral, FL
|Tues, April 23, 2024
|Wed, April 24, 2024
|Thurs, April 25, 2024
|Fri, April 26, 2024
|Sat, April 27, 2024
|Port Canaveral, FL
* All itineraries are subject to change without notice.
* The payment schedule will be adjusted accordingly as we pass the dates set above.
* Cancellation policy dates remain the same regardless of your booking date.
* Cancellations must be in writing by emailing your cancellation request to your travel agent.
* Transfer request must be in writing by emailing your request to your travel agent.
* Transferred funds are non-refundable if the new reservation is cancelled.
* Transfers are no longer valid after the sailing date of the cancelled reservation.
Additional fees are required for every person. The fees will reflect port charges, government taxes, doc fees, gratuities and security fees. These will be as follows:
Any cabin purchased from Bliss Cruise, or one of its Travel Affiliates, is for the cabin ONLY. Any special pricing, promotions, offers or discounts of any type offered by the cruise line for one of their regular scheduled voyages are not part of the Bliss Cruise program and will not be honored. In addition, some cabins may have limited amenities during a Bliss Cruise charter.
For the safety of our guests and crew, there are certain items that are not allowed on board. If these are found, they will be confiscated. Alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, flammable liquids, explosives, and dangerous chemicals will not be returned. Prohibited items are at the discretion of the Chief Security Officer and the Staff Captain and include, but are not limited to:
* Personal grooming items such as safety razors are allowed. Scissors with blades less than four inches are allowed.
** Two bottles of wine per stateroom are allowed on embarkation day, subject to corkage fees.
We strongly recommend purchasing travel insurance for your upcoming cruise. There are hundreds of circumstances that could cause you to cancel your trip, return home early or force you to seek emergency medical treatment while traveling. Travel insurance offers coverage for unforeseen problems such as, an unexpected financial change or scheduling conflict, a cancelled flight or a serious illness. You even have the option where you can cancel for any reason.
If you have already booked a reservation and are returning to pay a balance, please use the button below.